- Continuous ARC Discovery Project funding following CSSM funding
conclusion in 2005.
- Awarded 8 ARC Discovery Project grants since 2002.
- Granted $2.86 million in ARC Discovery Project funds for
theoretical nuclear/particle physics.
- Awarded 4 sole chief investigator ARC Discovery Project grants.
- Granted $1.75 million in ARC Discovery Project funds on a per chief
- Awarded 5 ARC Linkage/Research Infrastructure Equipment and
Facilities grants (LIEF/RIEF) to support South Australian (SA)
- Granted $2.67 million in ARC LIEF/RIEF funds for investment in SA
- Awarded $6.65 million in ARC LIEF funds over seven years to
strengthen merit-based access to the National Computing
Infrastructure (NCI) petascale supercomputing facility.
- Awarded continuous National Supercomputing Time grants over past
15 years from 2002.
- Granted National Supercomputing Time allocations with an ARC in-kind
value of $7.34 million through the national Merit Allocation System (MAS),
having an average annual value of $490,000.
- Currently allocated 16.6 million CPU-hours/year through the NCI
National Merit Allocation Scheme.